- 6 – 8 (4 ounce) pork chops, about ½ inch thick each. (You may substitute with lamb chops if you like)
- seasoned garlic salt to taste
- 1 tsp of mix herbs
- 3 onions, sliced to rings size
- cut 100g butter and melt
- ½ cup beer (Any brands will do) or you may do without if you dislike beer
- 4 large potatoes, boil till soft, mashed and set aside (You may add some additional butter for taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Season the pork chops with garlic salt and mix herbs, then place in a glass baking dish. Arrange onion slices on top of pork chops and then pour in the melted butter and beer into the dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, thereafter reduce the oven temperature to 150 degrees C and remove foil. Continue to bake for another 20 minutes. Serve 4 – 6 person